On March 7-8, students who will be attending Convention attended a mandatory convention meeting, where they learned more about the trip. There are still spaces left! Please sign up as soon as possible!
Difference Makers hosted two general meetings from February 28 to March 8, throughout these weeks, Difference Makers worked on the following:
- Room Cleaning
- Chromebook Cleaning
- Poster Making
- Random Acts of Kindness Sticky Notes
- We encourage you to passion projects! If you have an idea for a project that you would like to do in Difference Makers, please fill out this form
- Please turn in convention forms ASAP. We only have a few spaces left!
- If you would like to become an officer for Difference Makers next year, you are required to make a speech at Convention! Please start thinking about your speech, and if you have any questions, please ask one of the presidents or officers, or email us at email@example.com! Please also fill out this form.
- If you have missed the convention meeting, please fill out the Convention Preference form and the Ropes Course form.
- On Wednesday, March 21, Difference Makers will be hosting a spring party to celebrate DM’s achievements! There is a fee of $3, which will pay for snacks and pizza. Please buy your ticket soon!
- Grab an orange bag from Mr. Goehring in room 210 to start collecting canned food and other non-perishables for our food pantry!
- Thank you for your donations to the houseware drive!
March 15-16 – Volunteer for selling refreshments at the Drama Club Preformances! To sign up, click here.
April 8 – Special Olympics basketball tournament will take place on April 8. To sign up, click here.
Fridays – Help organize our food pantry on Fridays! Sign up here.
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” — Napoleon Hill