On October 18 and 19, Difference Makers hosted the general meetings for the week. This week we have done the following:
- Room Cleaning
- Closet Organizing
- Green Team
- Flower Making
- Pinata Making
- Teacher Help
- Cards for Hospitals
- Evelope Stuffing and Labeling
- Be sure to sell fruits for our fundraiser! Sales end on October 30. The link to the online order form is here
- Difference Makers’ project, Kokua Foods, has started a food pantry at TPMS! This will be used to provide food insecure TPMS families with canned foods. See Mr. Goehring in room 210 to donate.
- We encourage you to passion projects! If you have an idea of a project that you would like to do in Difference Makers, please fill out this form
- Convention Forms are out! Please see Mr. Goehring to receive an form!
October 28 – Click here to sign up for Takoma Park Service Day. Takoma Park Service Day is a day filled with a variety of tasks requested by the elderly and disabled in Takoma Park.
November 1 – Click here to sign up for Special Olympics Tennis. Volunteers are needed to serve as score keepers, athlete escorts, and ball retrievers.
November 16 – Click here to sign up for International Night.
This week’s inspirational video: https://youtu.be/ShdEt1sylTQ
“Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret to success.”