Last week, Difference Makers hosted one meeting. At this meeting, we did the following:
- Room Cleaning
- Green Team
- Flower Making
- Pinata Making
- Poster Making
- Teacher Help
- Chromebook Cleaning
- Difference Makers’ project, Kokua Foods, has a food pantry at TPMS! This will be used to provide food insecure TPMS families with canned foods. See Mr. Goehring in room 210 to donate.
- We encourage you to passion projects! If you have an idea of a project that you would like to do in Difference Makers, please fill out this form
- Convention Forms are no longer being accepted!
- The annual Polar Bear Plunge is happening soon! To sign up or donate, click here. Our goal is to earn more than $10,000 worth of donations to support Special Olympics Maryland and to have 50 members in the team! Your donations and participation are greatly appreciated!
- If you would like to become an officer for Difference Makers next year, you are required to make a speech at convention! Please start thinking about your speech, and if you have any questions, please ask one of the officers!
Winter – Recently, it has been snowing a lot in this area. To many people, it might mean a day off, but to Difference Makers, it means Snow Angels! Snow Angels is a service that Difference Makers is a part of where we shovel snow for the elderly and disabled during snowfalls. If you would like to sign up, please fill out the form here.
Please remember to follow this year’s theme of Compassion to Action! This means that you shouldn’t just dream about the world being better, but you should take the time to do it! Every little thing counts, so be sure to help change the world!